holla, thanks for walked by to my blog! follow me maybe?F O L L O W | D A S H B O A R D
.. HOPE SHARING.: welcoming random speech.
|

welcoming random speech.


HYE ;)
IT'S 17TH OF JULY 2015 TODAY.

MY 1ST POST AFTER OVER A YEAR STOP POSTING DUE TO MY STUDY.
I CAN MANAGE MY OWN TIME. 
IT'S HARD!
student life is always not enough for only 24hours a day.

it is also a 1st day of  hari raya aidilfitri.
wishing all of you a blessed and enjoyable hari raya aidilfitri maaf zahir batin.
salam kosong-kosong ;)

the mission for today is to go for my friends open house where makan and makan and makan all the way,
sebab tidak balik kampung this raya, i may have a chance to pay a visit to my friends house.
but in the same time it is sad to know that im not going anyway this holiday. 
only a short holiday before my final sem.

till then, bye.